SANTA BARBARA, Calif.-QAD Inc., a leading provider of enterprise software and services designed for global manufacturing companies, today announced the recipients of its annual Project Upgrade technology grants 다운로드. Each year, QAD coordinates with the Santa Barbara County Education Office to award Project Upgrade funds to selected local schools for technology upgrade projects 로그하츠.
“At QAD, we believe that a big part of developing the technology leaders of tomorrow is ensuring they have access to the technology that shapes the way we live and learn today”
“At QAD, we believe that a big part of developing the technology leaders of tomorrow is ensuring they have access to the technology that shapes the way we live and learn today,” said QAD President and Chairman of the Board Pam Lopker 아이튠즈 백업 다운로드. “QAD is proud to be a part of the Santa Barbara technology community. There is so much potential in this area and it is an honor to support the great schools and educators that nurture that talent.”
QAD has championed local technology improvement through Project Upgrade since 2005 다운로드. This year’s award grants were presented at a ceremony on June 3 at QAD headquarters in Santa Barbara, California. In addition to QAD executives and employees, representatives of the Goleta School District and the Santa Barbara County Education Office were on hand to honor the recipients 산토끼 노래 다운로드.
- El Camino Elementary School received funds to purchase Sphero SPRK Edition Robots and Apple iPads to help create Maker Spaces for its fourth through sixth-grade classes 다운로드. El Camino Maker Spaces will be focused on electronics, robotics, and other gadgets that promote STEM tinkering, building, invention and creativity.
- Ellwood Elementary School received funds to purchase new iPads for older students whose current iPads will be passed on to first-grade students 김건모 사랑해. The new iPads will allow the students to utilize Apple Classroom and other applications designed for the latest iPad models.
- Mountain View Elementary School received funds to expand its STEM program through the purchase of iPads, Dash and Dot Robots and the Little Bits program which fosters STEM/STEAM interest through invention-based learning 다운로드. Mountain View recently converted its computer lab into a STEM lab and now offers STEM classes for all its students.
- Kellogg Elementary School received funds to purchase iPads for its kindergarten through second-grade classrooms 겁쟁이 페달 2기. The new iPads will allow teachers to provide differentiated lessons using the district-provided Lexia program.
- Brandon Elementary School received funds to purchase iPads and Apple TVs 다운로드. The school’s goal is to equip every classroom with Apple TVs, including its special education classrooms and its Learning Center.
- The Santa Barbara High School Art Department received funds to purchase a 3D printer. Teachers will employ 3D printing to enhance all advanced art projects with a particular focus on the Jewelry and Design class.
About QAD – The Effective Enterprise
QAD Inc. (Nasdaq:QADA) (Nasdaq:QADB) is a leading provider of enterprise software and services designed for global manufacturing companies. For more than 35 years, QAD has provided global manufacturing companies with QAD Enterprise Applications, an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that supports operational requirements, including financials, manufacturing, demand and supply chain planning, customer management, business intelligence and business process management. QAD Enterprise Applications is offered in flexible deployment models in the cloud, on-premise, or in a blended environment. With QAD, customers and partners in the automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial products and life sciences industries can better align daily operations with their strategic goals to meet their vision of becoming more Effective Enterprises.