The Goleta Union School District has named this year’s Distinguished Educators. Each year school principals work with their faculty to select individuals who exemplify excellent service and professional practice 다운로드. This selection is meant to spotlight candidates who represent the exceptionally high quality of teachers and other certificated instructional and support employees throughout the District 사운드폰트 다운로드.
District administrators work with principals and each of the Distinguished Educators to select one of the nine honorees to be advanced as the District’s nominee for the Santa Barbara County Teacher of the Year 화이트 칙스 영화 다운로드. The Santa Barbara County Education Office will select the finalist from among nominees throughout the county and announce their selection later this spring 다운로드.
This year, the GUSD Distinguished Educators are:
- Peggy Grossman, School Psychologist at Brandon School
- Linda Sparkuhl, Fifth Grade Teacher at El Camino School
- Judith Quintero, Kindergarten Teacher at Ellwood School
- Trisa White Ranson, First Grade Teacher at Foothill School
- Sara Kaplowitz, Fifth Grade Teacher at Hollister School
- Soccoro Chavez, Kindergarten Teacher at Isla Vista School
- Robyn Young, Inclusion Specialist at Kellogg School
- Susan Walton, Reading Specialist at La Patera School
- Lisa Embury, Sixth Grade Teacher at Mountain View School
In addition to serving as Distinguished Educator at Mountain View School, Lisa Embury has been selected as GUSD’s Distinguished Educator and the District’s nominee for County Teacher of the Year 다운로드.
Classified Employees of the Year for GUSD and SBCEO will be announced in the spring.